How different is 2019 from 1989?
What is occupying your time and your thoughts these days? Is it money?
Not making money never stopped us from doing what we're doing.
What are we doing? We're documenting resistance to change and allowing ourselves and others to see it.
Here's what's happening:
- Business cards are still being exchanged.
- Hydration by disposables is still not frowned upon.
- All exhibitors and sponsors at a conference on smart technologies and going paperless used printed marketing collateral.
- There is pain behind our optimistic light-hearted attitude.
Here's what you can do:
- Create your own QR code business card for free here: qrickit.com.
- Save business cards only for situations where your phone battery runs out.
- Every time somebody asks for your business card ask them to remember or note down your e-mail or phone number.
- Let us know how it goes.
- If you don't have a water filter installed at home or at work let us know and we will recommend one for you.
- If you are in a position to host our awareness workshops please do. Waste is a global problem.
- If you are in a position to exhibit our photos please let us know. Our pictures open eyes.
Change does not happen overnight but it can.
Back to business, think about the money you're wasting.
That's all for now.